Game Reserve accommodation at Tala Manzi (Main Camp)
We can accommodate a total of 20 guests at our main camp.
Our chalets includes the following :
- a Stove and oven with pots and pans
- a Kettle
- Toaster and Snack witch maker
- BBQ pan
- Fortis Hotel ware Crockery
- a Variety of kitchen utensils ( serving spoons, braai tongs, brush, bread knife, vegetable knife, meat knife, spatula, mixer, etc.)
- Serving bowls and Tupperware.
Our rates includes the following :
- Limited amount of wood (wood is sold)
- Cleaning Services,
Game drives : 2 hours viewing of game whereby one drink is included at a viewing point / station.
Please note : a 50% deposit is required the day of the booking and as soon as payment is made the booking gets finalized. a Accompanied "Breakables" deposit is also charged. This can be paid into the account beforehand, or to the manager the night of your arrival, in the case of no breakages, the full "Breakables" deposit will be refunded on your departure.
Sign in and out timetable :
With today's pace of life and the fact that we all want to fully utilize a break, it is sometimes necessary to have a Friday evening departure, and so arriving late at Tala Manzi. Should this be the case, and you know that you will only arrive after 18:00 at Groot Marico, it will be necessary to arrange this in advance with management. Normal check-in times are between 14:00 and 17:00.
Check-out will be during the course of the morning, but you will promptly have to leave the camp at 14:00 unfortunately. Should it be required to spend the full day in the camp a day fee will be requested. (If there is a cancellation it must be done at least 48 hours before arrival, otherwise the deposit will be forfeited)
Karee Camp is a bushcamp ±1 km from the main camp. The bushcamp is not fenced, which means you get the full bushveld experience that the beautiful Marico offers you.
Karee is among the picturesque hills of Tala Manzi located close to a soothing flowing river.
Karee Camp does not have an Eskom power supply although many facilities are available :
- Three Chalets that each have a double bed or two single beds
- There is enough space for your own tents or caravans to be pitched
- A kitchen with all cutlery provided
- A Ablution block separate for men and women. There is a supply of water and hot water
- A Braai area where wood and braai equipment is supplied
This bush camp has been visited for years and many functions are also held here.
For more camping goods and easy recipes, visit www.campingisfun.co.za
The cash bar at Tala Manzi is in the camp and is opened on request. Arrangements can be made with management would any of the guests want to use the pub, or wanted to watch TV.
There is also a phone signal amplifier with the Vodacom signal fully supported. It is also available on the porch.
It is not allowed to bring your own drinks into the bar.
Swimming pool and children's play area :
There is nothing as relaxing as to lay next to the pool for a tan or to splash and play in the water. The pool and the children's play area are used at your own risk and Tala Manzi will not accept responsibility for any injury of any kind whatsoever.
The following rules apply to the use of the recreation area.
- Be alert at all times to other guests' convenience.
- No glass bottles and / or glasses will be allowed at the pool area.
- No shoes / boots are allowed while jumping on the trampoline.
- Do not jump on the trampoline while / when you are done swimming or still wet.
- Children under 7 years must be supervised while swimming or playing in the play area.